FIRST HALF OF NEXT SEASON CANCELLED

Due to the continuing COVID 19 situation , which means our venue is not available , the first half of the 2020/2021 season i.e. October to December has been cancelled.

The position will be reviewed at the end of November/beginning of December 2020 and a decision made as to whether a restart can be made in January 2021 when the prevailing circumstances at that time will be considered.

Members have been individually advised and will be kept up to date with any changes and this site will similarly be updated.

NEIL RAMSHAW SECRETARY.

Comments are closed.